LS Asphalt offers an environmentally friendly hot rubberized asphalt. LS Asphalt’s time-tested hot rubberized, fluid asphalt is formulated to provide a monolithic, fully bonded roofing and waterproofing membrane. Hot rubbering is the ideal choice when waterproofing both intensive and extensive vegetative roofing assemblies.
LS Asphalt’s hot rubbering is composed of a specially selected blend of refined asphalts, synthetic rubber, and mineral stabilizers. It is modified with additives to promote adhesion and improve low-temperature flexibility.
Hot Rubbering Features
- The seamless application provides monolithic waterproofing.
- Bridges non-working cracks up to 1/16″ in width.
- Conforms to surface irregularities.
- Full adhesion to deck restricts lateral water movement.
- 100% solids provide immediate cure for cooling.