LS Asphalt offers all types of crack filling or seal coating that might be needed on your parking lot. All of our materials and equipment meet or exceed all applicable Texas Department of Transportation, City of Austin Standards or ASTM Standards.
We have, in stock all hot pour, cold pour, fiberized or non-fiberized crack filler to meet your architect’s specifications or the particular needs of your project. In addition, we stock both coal tar and asphalt blend sealer to enable us to respond to the specific needs of your project.
Seal Coating Overview
The most important part of any pavement management plan is seal coating. Sealcoating your parking lot preserves the asphalt for pennies per square foot and protects pavement surfaces against gasoline, oil, salt, water, and ultraviolet rays. LS Asphalt has the experience and capability to sealcoat any size parking lot from very large amusement parks or industrial parking lots to very small lots. Sealcoating asphalt consists of two applied coats, with a spray unit, a squeegee machine, or brush applied pavement sealing.
- Regular Sealcoating Beautifies
- Sealcoating slows water penetration and oxidation
- Sealcoating resists oil and gas spills
- Asphalt that is sealcoated is easier to clean
- Sealcoating asphalt increases pavement flexibility
- Sealcoating protects asphalt from pressure washing